- Navigating Officer Cadet
- Marine Engineer Officer Cadet
- Single, Male or Female, not more than 23 years of age on 13 July 2011
- SPM with minimum “C” or with strong credits in 5 subjects which include Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics/Additional Mathematics and Physics for Navigating Officer Cadet
- SPM with minimum “C” or with strong credits in 5 subjects which include Bahasa Malaysia, English, Additional Mathematics and Physics for Marine Engineer Officer Cadet
- Mentally, physically and medically fit
- Minimum height of 158cm and weight of 48kg for male applicants (BMI: 18.5 – 24.9)
- Minimum height of 155cm and weight of 42kg for male applicants (BMI: 18.5 – 24.9)
- Not color blind
- Good eyesight without visual aid for Navigating Officer Cadet
- Visual aid with a limitation of 200 for Marine Engineer Officer Cadet
How to apply?
Please visit www.alam.edu.my to download the apllication form.
All candidates are required to apply through this method and applications through other methods will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
More than 300 sponsorships are offered by local and international shipping companies, government agencies, port operators, oil/gas companies, offshore oil and gas marine support operators.