- Kuala Lumpur - Brickfields Asia Colleg
68, 2nd Flr, Jln Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur 50470, Phone: +603 2274 4165
- Kuala Lumpur - International Islamic University Malaysia, Law Centre To undertake the special and greatly needed task of reforming the contemporary Muslim mentality and integrating Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences in a positive manner. To produce better quality intellectuals, professionals and scholars by integrating the qualities of faith ( iman ), knowledge ( &ilm ), and good character ( akhlaq ) to serve as agents of comprehensive and balanced progress as well as sustainable development in Malaysia and in the Muslim world. To foster the Islamization of the ethics of Muslim academic and administrative staff of IIUM, and certain aspects of human knowledge - particularly in the social sciences and humanities - with the view to making them more useful and more relevant to the Muslim Ummah . To nurture the quality of holistic excellence which is imbued with Islamic moral-spiritual values, in the process of learning, teaching, research, consultancy, publication, administration and student life. To exemplify an international community of dedicated intellectuals, scholars, professionals, officers and workers who are motivated by the Islamic world-view and code of ethics as an integral part of their work culture. To enhance intercultural understanding and foster civilization dialogues in Malaysia as well as across communities and nations. To develop an environment which instils commitment for life-long learning and a deep sense of social responsibility among staff and students.
- Kuala Lumpur - Universiti Malaya - Faculty of Law
Lembah Pantai 59100, Kuala Lumpur, Phone: +603-7967 3279Established in 1972, the Faculty of Law, University of Malaya provides a liberal education in law and jurisprudence; arming students with the skills for ethical professional practice and critical examination of the law as an element of social organisation, change and justice. The Faculty orientates their programmes towards the needs of Malaysia, increasing the use of the National Language (Bahasa Malaysia) in the study and practice of law. It also encourages greater research into Malaysian Law, especially Muslim law and customary law.
- Selangor - University of Technology MARA - Faculty of Law
Shah Alam, Selangor, On behalf of the Faculty of Law, Universiti Teknologi MARA, it is with great pleasure and pride that I welcome you to our faculty. This faculty is one of the sixth public universities in Malaysia that run law degree programmes. We conduct law programmes from Pre-Law to Doctorates of Philosophy. Since the establishment of the Law Programme in 1968, all our lectures and seminars are conducted in English. It is our strength, especially in today's globally challenging business world, most employers do not have the luxury of time to train the rookies, and hence we take the initiative to train our law students for transition from academia to industry.
- Selangor Darul Ehsan - Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia - Faculty of Law
43000 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Phone: +603 8921 6355The Faculty of Law was established in February 1984. Its first intake started in the 1986/87 academic session offering a four-year LLB programme. Students are required to take compulsory, optional, and language courses namely Arabic and English. The Faculty has 35 well trained academic staff with extensive experience and expertise in the their respective fields.